||MA Education Educational Planning & Management (EPM)
The programme of Educational Planning and Management (EPM) is the first Maters degree venture of the Allama Iqbal Open University. The early courses of the EPM were launched in 1976 under the Institute of Education. In 1984, when the status of the Institute of Education was raised to the Faculty of Education the Department of Educational Planning and Management was created within the Faculty of Education to organize the EPM programmes. The Department of EPM offers courses of study in the professional areas of Educational Planning and Management which are aimed at producing a cadre of professionals for educational institutions and organizations of the country for all levels of planning and management jobs.
All candidates must have a Bachelor degree with 2nd division at their credit.
They must have a professional experience in teaching or related administrative job. (Merit Based)
All eligible candidates will be granted Admission subject to fulfilling Eligibility criteria.
|Medium of Instruction:
The University allots Study Centre and Tutors for the Students to get guideline accordingly. A student has to secure passing marks in Assignments as well as in final exams to successfully complete concerned Educational Programme.
|AIOU Credits Required:
||60 Credit Hours
1. BASIC CONCEPTS OF EDUCATIONAL PLANNING-I-6557
2. BASIC CONCEPTS OF EDUCATIONAL PLANNING-II-6558
3. PROCESS OF EDUCATIONAL PLANNING-I-6559
4. PROCESS OF EDUCATIONAL PLANNING-II-6560
5. PLAN IMPLEMENTATION AND MANAGEMENT-I-6561
6. PLAN IMPLIMENTATION AND MANAGEMENT-II-6562
7. CURRICULUM PLANNING AND EVALUATION-I-6563
8. CURRICULUM PLANNING AND EVALUATION-II-6564
1. RESEARCH THESIS-510
2. ECONOMICS AND FINANCING OF EDUCATION-I-6565
3. ECONOMICS AND FINANCING OF EDUCATION-II-6566
4. DEVELOPMENT EDUCATION-I-6567
5. DVELOPMENT EDUCATION-II-6568
6. EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND STATISTICS-I-6569
7. EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND STATISTICS-II-6570
8. PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION, MONITORING & EVALUATION-I-6571
9. PROJECT IMPLEMENTTATION, MONITORING & EVALUATION-II-6572
10. PLANNING FOR POPULATION EDUCATION-I-6573
11. PLANNING FOR POPULATION EDUCATION-II-6574
One week workshop in each 3 credit hours course workat the main campus of AIOU Islamabad.
||12-Credit hours (Optional)
||In case of thesis a student will defend his thesis in the viva voce.