|| CENTRE FOR INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
| Establishment :
| Introduction :
||Centre for Instructional Design was established in ICT building in May 2011.Main purpose of the centre is to develop electronic courseware for different courses. The task of electronic courseware development assigned to a core committee actively engaged in the activities of the centre under the patronage of Prof Dr Nazir Ahmed Sangi Vice Chancellor.
| Objectives :
|| • To develop instructional materials in accordance with the standard and requirements of instructional design parameters.
• To revise instructional materials in accordance with the standard and requirements of instructional design parameters.
• To design and develop web based instruction for online delivery.
• To integrate the use of multimedia electronic courseware and existing course materials
• To conduct research & development and training in instructional design.
• To promote cooperation and inter-disciplinary relationship with other teaching institutions at national & international level.
1. Development of high quality instructional materials, its delivery and assessment in different courses in accordance with the standard and requirements of instructional design parameters.
2. Offer degree, Master, MS/MPhil and PhD courses in the area of instructional design
3. Training of academicians, tutors, course writers, media developers, researchers and scholars according to innovative developments in the field of instructional design.
| Future Plans :
|| Electronic course ware for Master; MPhil & PhD
|Academic Facilities :
||Multimedia laboratory; Library
|Postal Address :
||Centre for Instructional Design, ICT building, Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad
|Staff Members :
||Staff Members Details
No Programme Listed