| Objectives :
1. To teach Islamic Studies and Arabic Language from Matric to PhD levels as per contemporary requirements.
2. To conduct advance research on the different aspects of Islamic Studies, Islamic Culture, Arabic Language, Literature and Civilization.
3. To protect Islamic Heritage with the help of modern research tools and techniques.
4. To play leading role in the interpretation of Islamic Teachings, according to the needs of contemporary Pakistani society.
5. To reconstruct Islamic Thought and defending Islam and Islamic identity of Pakistan at national and international forums.
6. To prepare Scholars of Islamic Studies who have the grasp on the different issues of the Islamic Studies in general and command over the different areas of specialization such as Quran, Tafseer, Hadith, SHARI’AH& Law, Islamic thought, History, Culture, Civilization and Muslim languages particularly Arabic language.
7. To establish a cadre of specialists and professionals’ experts in different fields of Islamic Studies who can provide effective leadership in guiding and conducting quality research in the various disciplines of Islamic and Arabic Studies.
8. To provide opportunity of professional growth and development to the scholars of Islamic studies in general and in service personals in particular.
9. To develop linkage between different highly reputed institutions of Islamic learning in general and institutions of Muslim world in particular.
10. To create interfaith harmony and environment of dialogue between Islamic and other civilizations.