||M.A Education (DNFE)
MA Education specialization in Distance and Non-Formal Educaiton programme comprises of 60 credit hours with the objectives to provide insight of education and meet the present and future needs and challenges involved in teaching and learning process. To produce educators/ teachers with professional vision and update their knowledge about new developments and trends in the field of Distance, Non-Formal and Continuing Educaiton. To keep the students abreast with latest curricula, teaching techniques, strategies and methodologies. To provide knowledge on how to effectively use instructional technology in the classroom. To develop attitude and behaviour appropriate for Distance, Non-Formal and Continuing Education in Pakistan.
At least 2nd division Bachelor's Degree from recognized University.
|Medium of Instruction:
The University allots Study Centre and Tutors for the Students to get guideline accordingly. A student has to secure passing marks in Assignments as well as in final exams to successfully complete concerned Educational Programme.
|AIOU Credits Required:
||60 credit hours
1. Foundations of Education-831
2. Educational Research-837
3. Curriculum Development & Instruction-838
4. Educational Psychology-840
5. Teaching Strategies-846
6. Computer in Education-855
1. Student Support Services in Distance Education-833
2. Educational Technology-834
3. Foundations of Adult Education-835
4. Educational Measurement and Evaluation-841
5. Concept and Methods of Distance Education-842
6. Educational Guidance and Counseling-843
1. Non-Formal Education-844
2. Educational Administration and Supervision-845
3. Adult Education in Comparative Perspective-847
4. System of Distance Education-851
1. Teaching Practice I-6550
2. Teaching practice II-6551
3. Planning and Management of Distance Education-832
4. Evaluation of Adult Education-850
|Elective / Major Courses:
At the end of each semester.
||In case student opts for thesis