||M.Ed. In Distance & Non-Formal Education (DNFE)
||The department was established in 1984 and was renamed as Distance, Non Formal and Continuing Education in 2008. It offers specialized degree programmes/courses in Distance Non-Formal and Continuing Education, Adult Education and Educational Technology at MA Education, MEd, MPhil and PhD (MS/MPhil Based) in Education. It also offers courses at BA level.
BA/BSC and B.Ed/BS Ed with 2nd Division in both degrees.
All eligible candidates will be granted Admission subject to fulfilling Eligibility criteria.
|Medium of Instruction:
The University allots Study Centre and Tutors for the Students to get guideline accordingly. A student has to secure passing marks in Assignments as well as in final exams to successfully complete concerned Educational Programme.
|AIOU Credits Required:
||36 Credit Hours
1. Foundations of Education-831
2. Educational Research -837
3. Curriculum Development and Instruction-838
4. Educational Psychology -840
5. The System of Distance Education -851
6. Computers in Education-855
2. Educational Technology-834
3. Thesis -839
4. Educational Measurement and Evaluation-841
5. Teaching Strategies -846
6. Broadcast Media in DNFE-852
7. Broadcast Media in DNFE-852
8. Non –Broadcast Media in DNFE-853
9. Developing Material for DNFE-854
10. Developing Material for DNFE-854
|Elective / Major Courses:
||At the end of each semester course workshops are held.
||In case student opts thesis