||M.Ed. In Teacher Education
||The Department of Teacher Education was established in 1985 and was bifurcated into Secondary and Elementary Teacher Education Departments in July 2003. Its programmes aim at imparting academic and professional knowledge and training to in-services and pre service teachers and scholars.
BA/BSC and B.Ed/BS Ed with 2nd Division in both degrees.
All eligible candidates will be granted Admission subject to fulfilling Eligibility criteria.
|Medium of Instruction:
||English / Urdu
The University allots Study Centre and Tutors for the Students to get guideline accordingly. A student has to secure passing marks in Assignments as well as in final exams to successfully complete concerned Educational Programme.
|AIOU Credits Required:
||36 Credit Hours
1. Evaluation Islamic System of Education-6505
2. Educational Measurement and -6507
3. Foundations of Education-831
4. Educational Research-837
5. Curriculum Development and Instruction-838
6. Educational Psychology-840
7. Thesis -849
1. Textbook Development-I-6552
2. Textbook Development-II-6553
3. Elementary Education-826
4. Secondary Education-827
5. Higher Education-828
6. Teacher Education in Pakistan-829
7. Thesis (Continued)-849
|Elective / Major Courses:
||At the end of each semester
||In case student opts thesis