||Master in Commerce (M.Com)
The scheme of studies developed to provide students with specialized knowledge and skill in Accounting and Finance. The courses designed to develop skills and apply theoretical knowledge in practical life. This will encourage continuous learning and habitual receptiveness, exploring the new days of indentifying and dealing with opportunities and problems and to face future challenges.
Applicant having 14 years of Commerce/Business education (B.Com/BBA/AD/BA with CA/ACMA-inter/PIPFA) with minimum 45% marks from any HEC recognized university would be eligible)
Open admission for all.
|Medium of Instruction:
Face to Face Classes.
|AIOU Credits Required:
||36 Credit Hours
1. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT-8502
2. BASICS OF TECHNICAL ENGLISH-8504
3. MANAGEMENT THEORY AND PRACTICE-8506
4. MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS-8507
5. ADVANCED FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING-8553
1. MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING-8508
2. PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT-8509
3. BUSINESS RESEARCH-8510
4. MARKETING MANAGEMENT-8511
5. BUSINESS MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS-8532
1. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT-8513
2. BUSINESS AND LABOUR LAWS-8514
3. CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR-8515
4. PROJECT MANAGEMENT-8516
5. MANAGEMENT ECONOMICS-8522
1. CORPORATE FINANCE-8524
2. MONEY AND CAPITAL MARKETS-8526
3. TAXATION MANAGEMENT-8531
4. ADVANCE AUDITING-8533
5. RESEARCH PROJECT-8566
|Elective / Major Courses:
||Three day workshops for each course in a semester.
||Research Project: Project Guidelines can be downloaded using URL (http://www.aiou.edu.pk/Downloads.asp)
||Each subject requires a personal visit of the company to study assigned topic and prepare a report thereof.
||After satisfactory evaluation report by the external examiner, the student has to defend his/her research work in front of examiner panel.