Arshad Mehmood Qamar
Arshad Mehmood Qamar acquired his MPhil (Science Education) degree in 2013 from Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad and pursuing his PhD degree in Education from University of Wah, Rawalpindi.
With over 25 years’ experience in the field of education in both public and private institutions, his professional journey in education dates back to 1997 when he joined the Punjab Education Department as Elementary School Teacher.
In 2006 he joined Schools under Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad. Since 2015 he is serving at Science Education Department, Faculty of Education as Lecturer.
M.Phil. (Science Education) from Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad & enrolled in PhD at University of Wah, Rawalpindi.
25 years of varied experience of teaching and trainer from School Education to University Education
- https://www.arcjournals.org/pdfs/ijhsse/v2-i3/5. With reference: Zaman, T. U., Choudhary, F. R., & Qamar, A. M. (2015). Advance organizers help to enhance learning and retention. International Journal of Humanities Social Sciences and Education, 2(3), 45-53
- Condition of Paragraph Writing Skills in Private Sector Schools of Islamabad at Primary Level (pssr.org.pk).
- (PDF) Effect of Conceptual Understanding of Mathematical Principles on Academic Achievement of Secondary Level Chemistry Students | published in Multicultural Education (researchgate.net).
- ITEM ANALYSIS FOR TEST TO EXAMINE THE EFFECT OF E-MODULE ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF 7TH CLASS SCIENCE STUDENTS IN ISLAMABAD | Jahan-e-Tahqeeq
- 20220323122827pmwebology 18 (4) - 108 pdf.pdf
- An Exploratory Study of Professional Competencies of Secondary School Head Teachers | Nadeem | VFAST Transactions on Education and Social Sciences
Project, Research Interests
ICT in science education, scientific literacy, informal science learning, modular teaching approach for science education STEAM Education prospects and challenges.