Dr Azhar Mumtaz Saadi
Dr. Azhar. MumtazSaadi is B.Sc. with major in Chemistry and Biology along with B.Ed. He earned his M.A. in Islamic Studies from Islamia University, Bahawalpur. He also earned his Master in Education from the University of Punjab, Lahore.
He has been serving as a Secondary School Science Teacher in the public sector. In 2004 he won Indigenous 5000 PhD fellowship from HEC Pakistan.
37 Years of Teaching and Research
- Availability of Special Education Related Services and Incentives for Children with Special Needs in Government Special Education Centres in Punjab: A Survey of Parental Perception. Published in Fall 2021 in, Global Educational Studies Review, VI(IV), 129-141. https://doi.org/10.31703/gesr.2021(VI-IV).14
- An Analysis of Strategic Vision and Programmes of National Education Policy 2009 for Improvement of Higher Education in Pakistan published in 2021in Elementary Education Online 20(3), pp2199-2209 doi10.17051/ilkonline.2021.03.256. http://ilkogretim-online.org
- Willingness to Knowledge Sharing; Intervention of Work Culture and Organizational Commitment. Published in 2020, in Pakistan Journal of Distance & Online Learning 6(1), pp 279-294
- Development of Professional Attitude Among Prospective Teachers Through Regular and Distance Mode of Training. Published in November 2020 in International Review of Social Sciences8(11). Pp. 51-56, ISSN 2309-008, www.irss.academyirmbr.com
- Global Citizenship Skills among University Students and its Relationship with their Identity Orientation. Published In Pakistan Journal of Education ,2019 vol.36 Issue 2 PP 77-89 Available at http://journal.aiou.edu.pk/pjeojs/index.php/PJE/article/view/483/pdf
- An Analysis of Monitoring and Evaluation System Launched by Punjab Education Department. Published in 2019 in Journal of Educational Leadership and Management 1(1). pp17- 32 https://jelm.aiou.edu.pk/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/02-Hamid-Ali-Nadeem-Azhar-Mumtaz-Saadi.pdf
- Effects of Aggression on Psychological Adjustment of College Students in District Faisalabad. Published in Pakistan Journal of Education, 2018, vol.35, Issue 01, pp1-10. Available http://dx.doi.org/10.30971/pje.v35i1.553
- What Matters Most? Determinants of Administrative Effectiveness: American Journal of Educational Research, 2014, Vol. 2, No. 11, 1088-1090. Available online at http://pubs.sciepub.com/education/2/11/13 © Science and Education Publishing DOI:10.12691/education-2-11-13
- “Democratic and Distributed leadership for School Improvement: Case Studies from Pakistan” A paper published in The International Journal of Learning, 16 (2), 521-532, 2009 Australia
- “A review of high-flying efforts made for the improvement of literacy rate in Pakistan” A paper published in The International Journal of Book, 6 (4), 26-31, 2009 Australia.
- “Calibration of parallel forms of an achievement test in educational assessment at B. Ed level” published in The International Journal of Learning 16 (5), 271-277, 2009 Australia
- “A Comparative Study of Computer Software and Braille Literacy to Educate Students Having Visual Impairment” A paper published inPakistan Education Review 01 (1-2), 2006, Pakistan Education Foundation Islamabad.
- “Leadership Qualities of Head teachers at Secondary Level as Viewed by the Teachers in Private Sector in Pakistan”. published in The International Journal of Learning 17 (11), 373-383, (2011),Common Ground Publishers, Australia
- “Qualitative Data Collection Strategies in Social Sciences: Problems and Issues” Published in Pakistan Journal of Education 25 (2) 2008, AIOU.
- An appraisal of budget allocations made for Illiteracy reduction programmes in Pakistan. Journal of Educational Research 12 (02), 74-85, 2009 Islamia University Bahawalpur
- “Perceptions of Students, Educators and Principals about Quality assurance of Elementary Teacher Education”. A paper presented in International Conference on Quality Teacher Education Arranged by the University of Education and HEC. And published in the Journal of Educational Research 13 (1), 92-104, 2010 Islamia University Bahawalpur
- “TaaleemiNigraniAur Staff Development” A paper published in TaaleemiZaviaye, Lahore January, 2006.
- Portfolio of Responsibilities of Dy. DEO in Punjab – An Interview with a Dy.DEO, Published in TaaleemiZaviaye, Lahore July, 2006.
- “Quantitative Aspects of Qualitative Research in Education”. Presented and Published in MQRDC International Conference 2006 University of Karachi.
- An Analysis of Facilities and Performance of University Teachers Working Under Regular, Tenure Track System and Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs Programmes in Pakistan. Paper Presented in Ist National Conference on Education 2014“Higher Education Reforms: Lessons to be Learnt” GCUF Pakistan
- Implementation status of National Education Policy 2009 regarding Higher Education in Pakistan. Paper Presented in Ist National Conference on Education 2014“Higher Education Reforms: Lessons to be Learnt” GCUF Pakistan
Project, Research Interests
- Supervised more than 20 MPhil students
- Two PhD students.
I am doing and supervising research studies in the field of educational leadership and management, leadership styles, evaluation of programme and job performance, employees and organizational behaviors, and SWOT analysis.