MA education (DNFE) is a teacher training program which was started to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide insight of education and meet the present and future needs and challenges involved in teaching and learning process.
- To produce educators/ teachers with professional vision and update their knowledge about new developments and trends in the field of Distance and Non-Formal Education.
- To keep the students abreast with latest curricula, teaching techniques, strategies and methodologies.
- To provide knowledge on how to effectively use instructional technology in the classroom.
To develop attitude and behavior appropriate for Distance and Non-Formal Education in Pakistan.
Applicant having Bachelor degree with minimum 45% marks (second division) from any HEC recognized institution.
Medium of Instruction
Online books, online workshops on LMS, assignments, face to face examinations.
AIOU Credits Required
- FOUNDATIONS of EDUCATION-831
- EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH-837
- CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT & INSTRUCTION-838
- EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY-840
- TEACHING STRATEGIES-846
- COMPUTER in EDUCATION-855
- STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES in DISTANCE EDUCATION-833
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY-834
- FOUNDATIONS OF ADULT EDUCATION-835
- EDUCATIONAL MEASUREMENT and EVALUATION-841
- CONCEPTS AND METHODS of DISTANCE EDUCATION-842
- EDUCATIONAL GUIDANCE and COUNSELING-843
- NON-FORMAL EDUCATION-844
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION & SUPERVISION-845
- ADULT EDUCATION in COMPARATIVE PERSPECTIVE-847
- SYSTEM of DISTANCE EDUCATION-851
- THESIS 857
- PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT of DISTANCE EDUCATION-832
- EVALUATION of ADULT EDUCATION-850
- TEACHING PRACTICE I-6550
- TEACHING PRACTICE II -6551
* Student cannot take admission in course 6551 prior to course 6550 as 6550 is pre-requisite to course 6551.
6 days per course
Teaching Practice-I and Teaching Practice-II
In case student opts for thesis