MEd Specialization in Teacher Education programme comprises of 36 credit hours which is offered to produce highly skilled, proficient and competent professional models who can positively influence and motivate the vast majority of classroom teachers at all levels.
- To produce research-oriented personnel to initiate research at grass root level.
- To produce educators with professional vision through the intensive study of new developments, trends and directions in the field of education keeping in view of the modern scientific and technical advancement.
- To proceed teachers who can make positive contribution to the wholesome growth and development of the individual by enabling him/her to understand how to learn, how to live together and how to work cooperatively as members of the group in team spirit.
- To produce teachers who can play the role of effective organizers of teaching and learning activities.
BA/BSC and BEd/BS Ed with at least 2nd Division in both degrees.
Medium of Instruction
1. Evaluation Islamic System of Education-6505
2. Educational Measurement and -6507
3. Foundations of Education-831
4. Educational Research-837
5. Curriculum Development and Instruction-838
6. Educational Psychology-840
7. Thesis -849
1. Textbook Development-I-6552
2. Textbook Development-II-6553
3. Elementary Education-826
4. Secondary Education-827
5. Higher Education-828
6. Teacher Education in Pakistan-829
7. Thesis (Continued)-849
Elective / Major Courses:
In case students opt thesis