The objectives of Post Graduate Diploma in HRM are:
To inculcate the concepts and practices essential to Human Resource Management.
To prepare our graduates for HRM positions.
To develop HR professionals to advance their careers.
Applicants having 14 years of education (BA/BSc/BCom/BBA/Associate Degree Programmes 2-years) from HEC recognized institution with at least second division (45% marks) would be eligible to apply. Applicants having 14 years of education (BA/BSc/BCom/BBA/Associate Degree Programmes 2-years) from HEC recognized institution with at least second division (45% marks) would be eligible to apply.
- Admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management is proposed to be offered once a year. Applications will be invited through the daily newspapers/AIOU website as per AIOU policy.
- The candidates are required to deposit fee as prescribed in the online challan form.
Medium of Instruction
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management would be offered through Open Distance Learning Mode.
- The course outlines along with the required reading materials and assignments will be provided to the students.
- Workshop will be conducted for each course.
1. Fundamentals of Business-9501
2. Professional Communications-9502
3. Management Theory and Practice-9503
4. Human Resource Management-9504
5. Computer Applications for Business-9505
1. Organizational Behavior-9506
2. Compensation Management-9507
3. Performance Management-9508
4. Labor Management Relations-9509
5. Strategic Human Resource Management-9510
At the end of each semester, workshops for the courses of PGD (HRM) would be held online as per university policy. Students would be informed in this regard.