B.SC,MSC(Physics), B.Ed, M.Ed, M. Phil leading to Ph.D.
Working as Assistant professor, in the education planning, policy studies and leadership from May 2019 to date.
Worked as Lecturer and Assistant Professor at Allama Iqbal Open university in department of Science Education (March, 2011-May, 2019)
Worked as Lecturer, Advisor (MSED, BSED, BSc) and Lab Incharge, Women's Institute of Science and humanities (WISH), Department of Science and Education.
Worked as lecturer at Fazaia Inter College E-9, Islamabad.
Worked as visiting lecturer at NICAS.
Worked as Visiting Lecturer at National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST) Islamabad Campus.
Worked as lecturer and lab Incharge at Institute of Business Administration and Technology (IBADAT) formerly Known as Hamdard University, Islamabad campus. Now known University of Lahore.
- Choudhary, F.R., Rasheed, M., & Rasheed, S. (2021). A massive shift of technology adoption for teaching and learning from face to face to blended mode during COVID-19 at the undergraduate level. Pakistan Journal of Educational Research, 4(2), 18-40.(30.6.2021 Published Online )
- Choudhary,F.R., Javed,T.,& Khan, H.N. (2021). Status of digital literacy among elementary and secondary students in Punjab, Pakistan Social Sciences Review(PSSR), 5 (2), April-June 2021, 329-338. P-ISSN 2664-0422, O-ISSN 2664-0430. DOI:10.35484/pssr.2021(5-II)27
- Choudhary,F.R.,Sultan, S., Ahmed, S.Z., &Khushnood, S.(2021).Perspective of Learners’ in Open Distance Learning Mode: Problems and Prospectives, Review of Applied Management and Social Sciences (RAMSS),4, (1) , 247-259. ISSN (Print): 2708-2024, ISSN(Online): 2708-3640. DOI:10.47067/ramss.v4i1.117 (Published Online March 2021)
- Chudhary, F.R., Noor, H. &Khushnood, S. (2020). Teaching through distance learning mode during pandemic covid-19: obstacles and opportunities. Sir Syed Journal of Education & Social Research (SJESR), 3(4),407-417. (October – December), ISSN 2706-6525 (online), ISSN 2706-8285(Print), ISSN 2706-9362(CD-ROM), ISSN 2706-6525 (ISSN-L), doi:https://doi.org/10.36902/sjesr-vol3-iss4-2020 (407-417) (Published Online 25.12.2020)
- Choudhary, F. R., Noor, H., &Javed, T. (2020). Epistemological beliefs and philosophical perspective of the science and mathematics teachers about the nature of science. Global Social Sciences Review (GSSR). V(II),356-369. (Spring 2020), doi: 10.31703/gssr.2020(V-II).34, 356 ‒ 369, p- ISSN: 2520-0348, e-ISSN: 2616-793X, ISSN-L: 2520-0348 (Published June, 2020)
- Choudhary, F. R., Mahmood.A. &Khushnood. S. (2020). Measuring self-regulation of distance learners : a comparative study of science and arts students. International Journal of Distance Education and E- Learning (IJDEEL), V(II),138-157. (June 2020)
- Choudhary, F. R., &Javed, T. (2020). Context factors affecting cognition and performance of undergraduate science students. Global Regional Review, V(I), 160-169. doi:10.31703/grr.2020 (V-I).20 (Published Online March, 2020)
- Choudhary, F.R. (2016). Effect of Inquiry Based Instruction on Student’s Attitude and academic achievement in Physics, Science International (Sci.Int.)(Lahore),28 (4),00.91-94. ISSN 1013-5316 : CODEN : SINTE 8. (July-August)
- Choudhary, F.R. (2016). Developments in distance education at higher level, Journal of Research in Social Sciences (JRSS), 4(1), 117-123. ISSN:2306-112X
- Choudhary, F., Khursheed,F., &Rasheed,M. (2012).Relationship of leadership behavior of head of departments with the job satisfaction of faculty members, International journal of arts and commerce( IJAC), 1(2),1-23, ISSN: 1929-7106
Project, Research Interests
Team member of Education for Sustainable Development, A project of AIOU and UNESCO (2013)
Team member of Task Force for “Strategic Planning of Faculty of Education”, by USAID (2013)
I have supervised many students at M.ED, M.Phil and Ph.D level. I have also published several research articles related to science education.
I am interested in the policy development or policy revision of curricula. My passion is to develop innovative science curriculum, conduct research and train the science teachers for science teaching by using my educational background, strong organizational and communication skills, and professional experiences.