Dr Hafiz Tahir Jameel
Dr Hafiz Tahir Jameel completed his BS Physiotherapy and PhD in Special Education, currently working as Assistant Professor at Department of Special Education.
He has specialized in physical handicapped conditions and working on motor skills and sensory issues, visual perception, visual motor integration, motor coordination, kinesthetic awareness.
PhD Special Education
Assistant Professor, Special Education, Department of Special Education, Allama Iqbal Open University from 1st March 2021 to Date
Lecturer Special Education, Department of Special Education, Allama Iqbal Open University, from 5th April 2018 to 28th February 2021
- Sarwar, F., Imam, H., H. T. Jameel, Panatik, S. A., & Brannen, D. E. (2022). Unravelling the relationship between trust in government and voluntary adoption of preventative behaviour through health belief model: a cross-culture study. Kybernetes, (ahead-of-print). (Impact Factor 2021 = 2.235)
- Shahzad, N., & H. T. Jameel, (2022). Physical Activity and Literacy Interventions for Children with Developmental Coordination Disorder: Present and Future Preferences. Journal of Educational Sciences, 9(1), 01-16.
- Ahmad, A., H. T. Jameel, F. Sarwar (2021). Impact of Early Intervention Service through Inclusion for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Pakistan Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (PJMR), 2(2), 207-225
- Khan, A. M., H. T. Jameel & T. Nabeel (2021). Covid-19 Pandemic: Difficulties Faced By Special Education Teachers During Emergency Remote Teaching Through Online Learning And Their Opinions. Journal of Arts and Social Sciences, 8(2), 78-84
- Sarwar, F., S. A. Pantik & H. T. Jameel (2020). Does Fear of Terrorism Influence Psychological Adjustment of Academic Sojourners in Pakistan? Role of State Negative Affect and Emotional Support. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 75, 34-47. (Impact Factor 2019 = 1.713)
- Jameel, H.T., S. A. Panatik, T. Nabeel, F. Sarwar, M. Yaseen, T. Jokerst & Zikra Faiz7 (2020). Observed social support and willingness for the treatment of patients with schizophrenia. Psychology Research and Behavior Management, 13, 193–201 (Impact Factor 2019 = 1.840)
- Jameel, H.T., F. Sarwar, M. Yaseen (2020). A Study on Teacher’s Perception about Components of English Handwriting in Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Education, 37(2), 97-112
- Faiz, Z., H. T. Jameel, & A Hamid (2020). Teacher’s Perceptions Regarding the Role of Information and Communication Technology in Inclusive School Environment. Pakistan Journal of Distance & Online Learning, 6(1), 263-277.
- Jameel, H. T., F, Yasmin, & Jokerst, T (2019). Effects of Kinesthetic training on the perception abilities of cerebral of palsy children. Journal of Early Childhood Care and Education, 3(1), 01-12.
- Gul, N., H. T. Jameel, & Mohsin, M. N. (2019). Effectiveness of background music on aggressive behavior of intellectually disabled children. Journal of Inclusive Education, 3(1), 49-61.
- Jameel, H.T., F. Waqar & T. Jokerst (2019). Teacher’s Perception about Assessment of Handwriting in Hearing Impaired Children. Journal of Contemporary Teacher Education. 2(1),
- Jameel, H.T., T. Nabeel, & M. Yaseen. (2017). Effects of Training for In-Hand Manipulation on Legibility of Urdu Handwriting. Journal of Inclusive Education, 1(1): 1-12.
- Jameel, H.T. & T. Nabeel. (2017). Effect of Visual Motor Integration Training on Legibility of Urdu Handwriting. Pakistan Journal of Education, 34(1): 81-94.
- Jameel, H.T. and T. Nabeel, Effects Of Visual Perception Training On Legibility Of Urdu Handwriting. Science International (Lahore), 28(2): 1063-1066.
Project, Research Interests
Motor Coordination, Kinesthetic Awareness, Physical Activity