PhD Education (PU)
Lecturer (BPS-18) Secondary Teacher Education Department, AIOU (August 2016- present)
Visiting Lecturer One year teaching experience at the Institute of Education and Research, University of the Punjab, Lahore (2015-August 2016).
Online Academic Tutor in BEd. Technical Education Program at Institute of Education and Research, University of the Punjab in Collaboration with German Funding Agency (GFA) and Virtual University of Pakistan. (Sep.2014-Oct.2015)
- Tooba, S. & Farkhanda, Z. (2021). Multiple Facets of Parental Involvement and the Homework Performance of Primary Level Students Journal of Educational Sciences & Research. (ISSN No: 2310-7901 & 2409-7756) Volume 8, No.2, pp 61-76. DOI:10.52587/jesar.08.01.02
- Nasir, M. Tooba, S. (2020). Gender Imbalance in Higher Education: Social Cultural and Economic Implications. Journal of Research and Reflections in Education. 14 (1), 139-156
- Tooba, S., & Rana, R. A. (2019). An Empirical Investigation of Supervisory Management Styles and Associated Factors for Postgraduate Level Research Supervision. Pakistan Journal of Education, 36 (3) 97-121
- Tooba, S., & Nasir, M. (2018). Assessing the Quality of Supervision Experiences in the Different Research Stages at Postgraduate Level” in Journal of Education and Educational Development, 5 (2), 8-27.
- Tooba, S., & Nasir, M. (2017). Influence of the supervision related background variables on the supervisees’ supervision experiences at postgraduate level. Pakistan Journal of Education, 34(2), 73-99.
- Nasir, M., Tooba, S. (2015). “Who chooses teaching as career: Profiling academic, social, and family characteristics of teacher candidates” (pp. 3-24) ATE Yearbook XXIV titled “Establishing a sense of place for all learners in 21st century classrooms and schools”. Edited by L. G. Putney and N. P. Gallavan. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield
Project, Research Interests
"Authentic Assessment of 21st century skills in open and distance learning Institution"
TRG- Aug 2017 - Aug 2019 ·
The research project titled "gender imbalance in higher education: Social Cultural and economic implications "
NRPU -Sep 2016 - Aug 2018 ·