The department was established in 1976 was renamed as EPPSL in 2008. It offers programs in educational planning and management. These programs are aimed at producing a cadre of professionals for the educational institutions and organizations in the country. Post graduate diploma (PGD) and Master in arts (M.A) in Educational Planning and Management (EPM) are the program that department is offering. The courses of these programs are attained to the field requirements of target personnel in the areas of educational planning and management. The main object of this program is to produce qualified and experienced educational administrators and managers equipped with requisite professional skills and expertise for the educational institutions and other organizations of the private and public sector of Pakistan.
A graduate with 14 years of education with at least second division is eligible to apply for admission to PGD in Educational Planning and Management. PGD EPM candidates are required to send admission form along attested documents including experience certificates to the Chairman EPPSL AIOU, Islamabad.
After determination of the merit, selected candidates will be offered to submit their fee within stipulated period.
Medium of Instruction
The University allots tutors for the students to get guideline accordingly. A student has to secure passing marks(50) in each assignment as well as in final exams to successfully complete concerned educational programme. Online classes are conducted during the study period in each semester
1. Basic Concepts of Educational Planning-I (Compulsory)-6557
2. Basic Concepts of Educational Planning-II (Compulsory)-6558
3. Plan Implementation and Management-I (Compulsory)-6561
4. Plan Implementation and Management-II (Compulsory)-6562
1. Processes of Educational Planning-I (Compulsory)-6559
2. Processes of Educational Planning-II (Compulsory)-6560
3. Curriculum Planning and Evaluation-I (Compulsory)-6563
4. Curriculum Planning and Evaluation-II (Compulsory)-6564
5. Development Education-I-6567
6. Development Education-II-6568
7. Project Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation-I-6571
8. Project Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation-II-6572
9. Planning for Population Education - I-6573
10. Planning for Population Education -II-6574
Mandatory online classes are conducted for all courses