Our societies are rapidly changing because of environmental, scientific, and technological transformations and the impact of globalization on all dimensions of life, including culture and education. Coping with these changes and shaping the future accordingly require creative and innovative policy responses. The center for Lifelong Learning (CLL) is committed to materialize the mission of transforming individuals as human capital through sustainable lifelong learning contributing towards personal, social, economic, political, environmental, cultural industrial and technological empowerment in the context of 21st century, The CLL has a wide range of courses to offer for diverse population from early years to old age. The Center is engaged in policy dialogue on lifelong learning, development of skill-based courses, community development initiatives, collaboration and capacity building with national and international agencies.
- To develop national Policy on Lifelong Learning
- To raise awareness / advocacy
- To develop and implement need-based courses / certification programs / instructional materials
- To build collaboration with national and international organizations
- To conduct national surveys on literacy and related issues and do joint ventures with international agencies
- To conduct research & development and training of CLL
The Center offers face to face and online facilities for promotion of lifelong learning education. It includes digital platform i.e. Learning Management System, provision of learning materials, online workshops, well-equipped training rooms, and digital support system.
- Development of skill-based courses
- Offering courses for professional workers and adult learners
- Develop linkages with national and international agencies